1- Each regular course includes:
- One written exam.
- One oral exam.
2- Each research course includes:
- Research paper due at the end of the term.
3- Student must score 60% to pass the course.
4- Student’s GPA should not be less than 60%.
5- An Incomplete grade will be given to students who don’t meet all course requirements. If a student has a valid excuse, he/she will have a chance to make up the required incomplete work within a certain time.
6- Students must pass the comprehensive oral exam in order to graduate.
Grade Point Average(GPA)
80-less than 90
70- less than 80
60-less than 70
less than 60
Associate Degree of Sharia
1. Complete 59 Credit hours with a grade level of 60% or above
2. Memorize chapters 29 and 30 of the Holy Quran as part of the Tajweed courses.
Bachelors Degree of Sharia
1. Complete 120 credit hours with a grade level of 60% or above. This includes the 59 credit hours of the Associate Degree of Sharia plus an other 61 credit hours.
2. Memorize chapter 28 as part of the "Tajweed 3" for the students who have completed the Associate Degree of Sharia, otherwise the student is required to memorize chapters 28,29 and 30 as part of the Tajweed courses.
3. Pass the comprehensive Oral exam